Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some ramblings of the complex heart....

I like to think of life as a work in progress, and all the crazy things I've done are just little highlights of the less mundane. If you judge me by the crazy then you must be insane. Its almost unthinkable how complex I am, with my dreams, beliefs, hopes, and drive for life. Everything has brought me right here, and I'm happier here than I've ever been. Go ahead and try to get a grasp on this trainwreck named Nikki...you'll be trying for the impossible. I've never claimed perfection, and I don't want to. I'm more interested in the imperfections of life. Because what would life be without these interesting imperfections. All I can say is that one day i'm going to look back on my life and i'm going to say that I did it all, and have no regrets. I won't regret the stupid things because they made me smarter. I won't regret the sad things because they made me stronger. I won't regret the hardest things because they made me have endurance. I'm going to look back and say I did it, and I did it how I wanted it done!

No comments: