Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random thoughts to chew on...

Sometimes I look back and think about all the people I've encountered along the way. Some friends have been there since the beginning and are still around now to keep writing my story with me, while others came into my life for a short time and with them great memories followed. Its seems each had a piece to offer to my life, and i'm forever greatful for that. As life and circumstances change, the people that we are surrounded by, in turn, make changes themselves. Some people just aren't meant to make it to your future, but they fit perfectly into your past.
Everyone giving and taking from you until your made into the person that you are today. Now whether you like that person or not, that is your call. If not, take what you don't like and change it. Its that simple, but as we know something so simple can be so hard.

I for one, can see that my life is constantly changing and who I am is constantly changing. I'm always trying to make improvments. These keeps me going, and knowing that maybe some people and ways of thinking didn't make it to the here and now for a reason is a comfort. Its nice to be comfortable in your own skin.

1 comment:

Holland Chase said...

hollandchase = seth by the way